Application deadline: March 31, 2017
Festival dates: July 15–16, 2017
Artists from across the country are invited to apply for the Midsummer Festival of the Arts. Jurors will select 135 artists who will enjoy the many amenities including:
- Arts Patron program opening the Festival with committed buyers pledging to spend $250 or more
- $3,000 in cash awards available
- Free booth-sitting and lunch delivery services
- Artist-only lines in food court
- Detail or complete view of one image from each artist’s work shown on Arts Center website
- 2 free tickets to indoor Saturday night Artist Awards Banquet
Extensive event marketing draws buyers from throughout the Midwest
- Security guards patrolling the grounds Friday and Saturday nights
Easy street access for setup and tear down
- Reduced room rates at nearby hotels (as availability permits)
In addition, the Festival will feature live concerts throughout each day, family art-making activities, and food trucks. Just four blocks from Lake Michigan’s shore, this dynamic event is set amidst the gardens surrounding the Arts Center.
Apply right here!
For more information, call 920-458-6144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org